Composite roof shingles are becoming the most popular choice in roof shingles. They are generally 2 to 3 feet in length and are made of tar, thick felt, crushed rock and other materials formed together.
Advantages of Composite Roof Shingles
There are several advantages to using composite roof shingles over other types of roofing material such as:
- Avaialble in a wide variety of styles and colors
- More affordable than other types of roofing materials.
- Can be put on top of a new roof or a roof that old shingles have been removed from.
- Have an excellent fire resistant property.
- Fade resistant and require minimum maintenance other than occasional cleaning.
Composite roof shingles are becoming the preferred and approved choice in roofing materials for builders and homeowner alike.
Maintaining Your Composite Roof Shingles
Allow the professionals at ROOF REAL CLEAN help maintain your composite shingles and keep them looking new with our low pressure wash roof cleaning system.
Give us a call today for a FREE roof cleaning estimate at (703) 973-1619. We take pride in our work and owe our success to customers satisfaction!